Start a new topic

foundation?

Ok, so I could really use your help as I am a bit lost :) I've been trying to find a good foundation for myself a couple of months now and I cannot seem to find the right shade. So far I have tried almost everything u offer. I have always used lighter shades but with natural make up these seem too pale. It seems to me that un-cover up 22 is perfect but it doesn't fit my combination skin. It makes a mess on my face and is oily. Also hiro balm talleah seems to be good but it's too shiny and doesn't cover much. I looove Ilia. The texture is amazing but it seems to be too orange for me (I have tried gobi and santorini) and kjaer weis also has a very nice texture but silken seems to light and just sheer too dark. So u see I'm kond a lost :/ any suggestions? I've noticed the new gressa foundation or luxsit bb cream? What would you recommend? Thank you!

Hey Sandra,

have you also tried our HIRO Foundation yet? It's a mineral foundation which you can easily turn into a tinted moisturizer, if you add it to your normal day cream, or even into a liquid foundation, when combined with a base (or your favourite face) oil. Otherwise you can also just use it on top of your normal day care and it's great for combination skin. You could try the colours Pearl Beige or Cream Dream.

You'll achieve a similar coverage with the Gressa foundation, which is a multivitamin-oil for your skin and contains minerals for coverage. If you're using un-cover up 22 then you should check out numbers 03 and 3.5.

Or alternatively you could also try ILIA Mojave, you might think it's too dark but it's actually still quite light and with a yellow undertone.

The Luxsit BB Cream only comes in two shades which might be either too dark or too light for you.

Hope this helps!

Warm Regards

Lu

Thanks so much for the help! I have tried gressa color 2.5 and so far I had no reaction. It is a bit to shiny but my face hasn't reacted. Thank you for your help!

You're very welcome! Sounds great that your skin seems to like it. To combat shine a bit you could use rms unpowder on top.

Warm Regards

Lu

Thanks so much for the help! I have tried gressa color 2.5 and so far I had no reaction. It is a bit to shiny but my face hasn't reacted. Thank you for your help!
That's a good idea. Actually I have been using mineral powder by an australian brand Inika. Have you heard of it?

It does ring a bell but I've never tried it to be honest. 

That is also an idea, to use Mineral Powder on top. Only that it might become a bit too much because you already have enough pigments and coverage in the Gressa foundation. So if you're looking for something lighter, rms unpowder is an alternative :)

1 person likes this

good point Thx :)

Login or Signup to post a comment